From the beginning, this internationally recognized half marathon raised relief for the victims of antipersonnel mines in Cambodia. With the support of many Japanese running enthusiasts, the Angkor Wat International Half Marathon NGO started the race in 1996, with participants from all over the world. Attended by many landmine victims, this great international race takes place inside the ruins of Angkor Wat, the World Heritage Site, and has been held annually to give the victims encouragement and hope as well as appealing to the world for support the “ban on the use of anti-personnel mines.”
Organized by Cambodia Event Organizer, the Khmer Empire Full & Half Marathon on 04-Aug-2019 and Angkor Wat International Half Marathon on Dec 08 2019 are the event located in Siem Reap in north-western Cambodia. Distances of 3 Km, 10.5 Km, 21.1 Km and the full marathon distance of 42.195 Km are available for The Khmer Empire. As the record, there are several thousand foreigners from different countries and local people participated each year. So join the event this year, just reserve your accommodation to enjoy the benefits below:
Runners from all over the world participate to support a ban on the manufacture and inhumane use of anti-personnel mines. Entry fees and additional financial support foster independence among landmine victims by helping provide prosthetic limbs, social reintegration programs, and supporting other relevant and needed programs such as education and prevention of any serious new diseases in Cambodia. Another important part of charity also goes to the support Poor Children in hospitals such as Angkor Children Hospital and Kantha Bopha Children Hospital.
Price 165$ per a couple
- WE CAN COLLECT YOUR RACE PACK ON YOUR BEHALF.
- Free 2 ways airport transfers (flight details is required)
- Welcome drink and cold towel on arrival
- Welcome Cambodia scarf on arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast in Sunset Café
- Complimentary daily fresh fruit of the season in the guestroom
- One (1) time 30min body massage at our Queen Spa.
- One (1) time 30min foot reflexology massage at our Queen Spa.
- 20% Discounted Spa massage (for A la carte menu only)
- 20% discount on Food & Beverage at our Soriya Restaurant (A la carte menu only)
- Free access to the swimming pool, steam room, sauna, hot tub, and fitness center
- Late check-out till 14:00hrs
- Nightly turn-down service
- Complimentary use of tennis court (daytime only)
- Unlimited internet usage throughout the resort
- Daily downtown shuttle service from 1900hrs – 2300hrs
A special offer is a marketing term that refers to a unique opportunity for customers to save money or receive a special benefit, product, or service. ...view site